On rare occasions, you may need to remove components of the LogMeIn for Mac Host manually after uninstalling. You can run this command from Terminal, which should remove all LogMeIn components: Open the Terminal from /Applications/Utilities. Find LogMeIn product guides, downloads, FAQs, release notes, and other supporting documentation in the LogMeIn product knowledge base. Toggle navigation. Products; About; Support. LogMeIn Client desktop app for Mac. How to Connect using the LogMeIn Client Desktop App.
Our website provides a free download of LogMeIn Rescue 1.0 for Mac. This application works fine with Mac OS X 10.5.0 or later. This Mac app was originally developed by LogMeIn, Inc. The following version: 1.0 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. LogMeIn Rescue for Mac lies within System Tools, more precisely Remote Computing.
Technician Console Desktop App for Windows and Mac
Technician Console as a desktop application is available for technicians both on Windows and Mac computers.
The desktop app offers the same set of features as the browser-based version. The only difference is that it runs as a standalone executable, which means it can be launched with a single click – no browser required.
Restrictions and limitations for the Technician Console for Mac
The following Technician Console features are not available on Mac:
- Technician screen sharing
- Screen recording with MSVC codec (falls back to MRLE codec)
- Monitoring the desktop of a technician running the Technician Console for Mac
- Integrated content portal (ICP)
- Connect On LAN
How to Install the Desktop App
- Option 1. Click this link to download and install the desktop app
- Option 2. Log in to your account at the LogMeIn Rescue website and go to the My Account page. Click the link to download the desktop app.
On a Mac
- Click this link to download the Technician Console for Mac app.
- In the Downloads box, double-click LogMeInRescueTechnicianConsoleMAC.dmg.
- Follow instructions to drag the LogMeIn Rescue icon to your Applications folder.
The application is now installed on your computer.
How to Run the Desktop App
Logmein Rescue Download Mac Mojave
Launch the application via the Windows Start button, a desktop shortcut, or any other preferred method. You may be prompted to log in to your Rescue account. Use the same email and password combination you use to log in at the LogMeIn Rescue website.
On a Mac
Launch the application via Launchpad or Finder > Applications. You may be prompted to log in to your Rescue account. Use the same email and password combination you use to log in at the LogMeIn Rescue website.
How to Set Up One-Click Login to the Desktop App
Logmein Rescue Download Mac
You can tell Rescue to remember your user name and password when you log in to the desktop app.